A month ago, at a conference on change management, a managing partner of an AmLaw 200 firm asked a question that likely weighs on the minds of most AmLaw 200 managing partners, some of the AmLaw 100 firms and many of those below the top 200. His question was: We hear all the time that…Read More
- Client Loyalty Post #12: How can you hold onto meaningful relationships virtually? 04.07.21
- Client Loyalty Post #11: Does your client want a better relationship with you? 03.31.21
- Client Loyalty Post #10: Why is it better to be a trusted advisor than just a technical expert? 03.24.21
- Client Loyalty Post #9: Are you afraid to receive honest feedback on how you are doing? 03.17.21
- Client Loyalty Post #8: So you have a new client. Now what? 03.10.21
- © 2021 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.