2012 brought a great deal of attention to many challenges facing and created by our current legal education system. As recently as early December, Jordan Furlong weighed in with his post “How to kill (or save) a law school.” Brian Tamanaha’s extremely well-written and researched book “Failing Law Schools,” published in 2012, describes in great detail why the system…Read More
- Client Loyalty Post #18: Does being on a preferred panel provide you with an advantage or disadvantage? 06.09.21
- Client Loyalty Post # 17 – Are you innovating or just following a fad? 05.19.21
- Client Loyalty Post #16: Should you give away time, resources and insights for free? 05.05.21
- Client Loyalty Post #15: Will you keep your client once the senior partner retires? 04.28.21
- Client Loyalty Post #14: Are key client teams worth it? 04.21.21
- © 2021 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.