2012 brought a great deal of attention to many challenges facing and created by our current legal education system. As recently as early December, Jordan Furlong weighed in with his post “How to kill (or save) a law school.” Brian Tamanaha’s extremely well-written and researched book “Failing Law Schools,” published in 2012, describes in great detail why the system…Read More
- Client Loyalty Post #12: How can you hold onto meaningful relationships virtually? 04.07.21
- Client Loyalty Post #11: Does your client want a better relationship with you? 03.31.21
- Client Loyalty Post #10: Why is it better to be a trusted advisor than just a technical expert? 03.24.21
- Client Loyalty Post #9: Are you afraid to receive honest feedback on how you are doing? 03.17.21
- Client Loyalty Post #8: So you have a new client. Now what? 03.10.21
- © 2021 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.