2012 brought a great deal of attention to many challenges facing and created by our current legal education system. As recently as early December, Jordan Furlong weighed in with his post “How to kill (or save) a law school.” Brian Tamanaha’s extremely well-written and researched book “Failing Law Schools,” published in 2012, describes in great detail why the system…Read More
- Client Loyalty Post #21: Are you delivering on diversity the way your clients expect you to? 07.21.21
- Client Loyalty Post #20: Are you truly collaborating or just being collegial? 07.07.21
- Client Loyalty Post # 19: Are you cross-selling in a way that is self-serving first? 06.23.21
- Client Loyalty Post #18: Does being on a preferred panel provide you with an advantage or disadvantage? 06.09.21
- Client Loyalty Post # 17 – Are you innovating or just following a fad? 05.19.21
- © 2022 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.