As firms continue to grow in size and complexity, it often is no longer possible for them to drive, manage and measure the revenue growth of the firm only through the central leadership. The concept of practice groups operating as business units is that they now have primary responsibility for overseeing major aspects of their…Read More
- Client Loyalty Post #12: How can you hold onto meaningful relationships virtually? 04.07.21
- Client Loyalty Post #11: Does your client want a better relationship with you? 03.31.21
- Client Loyalty Post #10: Why is it better to be a trusted advisor than just a technical expert? 03.24.21
- Client Loyalty Post #9: Are you afraid to receive honest feedback on how you are doing? 03.17.21
- Client Loyalty Post #8: So you have a new client. Now what? 03.10.21
- © 2021 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.