As firms continue to grow in size and complexity, it often is no longer possible for them to drive, manage and measure the revenue growth of the firm only through the central leadership. The concept of practice groups operating as business units is that they now have primary responsibility for overseeing major aspects of their…Read More
- Client Loyalty Post #18: Does being on a preferred panel provide you with an advantage or disadvantage? 06.09.21
- Client Loyalty Post # 17 – Are you innovating or just following a fad? 05.19.21
- Client Loyalty Post #16: Should you give away time, resources and insights for free? 05.05.21
- Client Loyalty Post #15: Will you keep your client once the senior partner retires? 04.28.21
- Client Loyalty Post #14: Are key client teams worth it? 04.21.21
- © 2021 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.