There is a big difference between the role of a mentor and that of a sponsor. While effective mentors can be important for career success, effective sponsors are critical. According to Collins World English Dictionary, A mentor is “a wise or trusted adviser or guide.” To mentor is to “act as a mentor to someone; to train someone.”…Read More
- Client Loyalty Post #12: How can you hold onto meaningful relationships virtually? 04.07.21
- Client Loyalty Post #11: Does your client want a better relationship with you? 03.31.21
- Client Loyalty Post #10: Why is it better to be a trusted advisor than just a technical expert? 03.24.21
- Client Loyalty Post #9: Are you afraid to receive honest feedback on how you are doing? 03.17.21
- Client Loyalty Post #8: So you have a new client. Now what? 03.10.21
- © 2021 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.