Traditionally, firm leaders used a top-down, authoritarian style. Change initiatives, strategic and operational objectives and new policies were announced using a “command and control” approach, dictating what needed to be done and by when. Decisions and outcomes often were predetermined by the managing partner or an executive committee and imposed upon others at the firm….Read More
- Acts of Kindness Part 3: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 06.03.20
- Acts of Kindness Part 2: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 05.27.20
- Acts of Kindness Part 1: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 05.20.20
- How to Enable Value with Clients: Part 2 04.15.20
- Don’t Quarantine Your Business/Practice Development Strategy! 04.02.20
- © 2020 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.