Most law firms have implemented a practice group structure. Even those firms that retain the traditional, larger umbrella department structure (for example, corporate/transactional, litigation/disputes, regulatory,) most break down the management of the practice into smaller strategic business units that are used to: Organize lawyers and manage talent with specific skills and specialties Develop, execute and monitor…Read More
- Acts of Kindness Part 3: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 06.03.20
- Acts of Kindness Part 2: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 05.27.20
- Acts of Kindness Part 1: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 05.20.20
- How to Enable Value with Clients: Part 2 04.15.20
- Don’t Quarantine Your Business/Practice Development Strategy! 04.02.20
- © 2020 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.