When lawyers first started exploring the uncomfortable process of “selling” as early as the 1980s not long after the 1977 Bates decision allowing lawyers to advertise, it was uncomfortable and seen as unseemly even sleazy. Over the decades, consultants have adapted sales approaches shifting from the traditional model into consultative selling. This approach has proven effective…Read More
- Client Loyalty Post #3: Are your clients behaving like loyalists or saboteurs? 01.27.21
- Client Loyalty Post #2: Do clients define loyalty the same way as you do? 01.20.21
- Client Loyalty Post #1: Will you lose any clients in 2021? 01.13.21
- Acts of Kindness Part 3: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 06.03.20
- Acts of Kindness Part 2: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 05.27.20
- © 2021 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.