When lawyers first started exploring the uncomfortable process of “selling” as early as the 1980s not long after the 1977 Bates decision allowing lawyers to advertise, it was uncomfortable and seen as unseemly even sleazy. Over the decades, consultants have adapted sales approaches shifting from the traditional model into consultative selling. This approach has proven effective…Read More
- Acts of Kindness Part 3: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 06.03.20
- Acts of Kindness Part 2: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 05.27.20
- Acts of Kindness Part 1: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 05.20.20
- How to Enable Value with Clients: Part 2 04.15.20
- Don’t Quarantine Your Business/Practice Development Strategy! 04.02.20
- © 2020 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.