Making meaningful and sustainable change will require collaboration and strong leadership. As discussed in Change Management Part 1, effectuating change in law firms is more difficult than other professions and industries and managing partners cite the reluctance or refusal of the vast majority of their partners to change. Given the dynamic shifts occurring in the…Read More
- Client Loyalty Post #3: Are your clients behaving like loyalists or saboteurs? 01.27.21
- Client Loyalty Post #2: Do clients define loyalty the same way as you do? 01.20.21
- Client Loyalty Post #1: Will you lose any clients in 2021? 01.13.21
- Acts of Kindness Part 3: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 06.03.20
- Acts of Kindness Part 2: Compassion, Resourcefulness, Generosity and Commitment 05.27.20
- © 2021 Rainmaking Oasis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.