Key Client Teams
Key Client Teams are important ways to (1) improve client retention, e.g., improve client satisfaction, trust and loyalty through better and more efficient service, coordination/communication, management and relationship development and (2) expand revenue growth through in-selling, cross-selling and new referrals. For client teams to be effective, partners with relationships must be willing to share, collaborate and invest in the team process.
We help firms:
- Strengthen relationships with existing and potentially important clients
- Determine which might be best served by a client service team
- Help construct the team and identify leaders
- Train client team leaders
- Proceed through the process of research, development and execution of key client action plans