Toni Wells has over twenty years of business development and marketing experience in both public and private sector organizations. Her primary focus over the past thirteen years has been business development and client relationship management in the legal services industry, in which she works with individual lawyers and practice groups to develop and execute business development plans. At RainMaking Oasis, she will help clients in the areas of:
- Business development coaching for individual attorneys
- Business development training
- Client service and client feedback initiatives
- Practice and industry group planning
Toni is a certified Everything DiSC® trainer. She administers the full suite of Everything DiSC® products including:
- Everything DiSC® Management
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC® 363® for Leaders
- Everything DiSC® Workplace
- Everything DiSC® Sales
- Everything DiSC® Train the Trainer
She works with teams to better understand and utilize their DiSC® styles and to facilitate positive team dynamics.
Prior to consulting, Toni served in business development leadership positions at three AmLaw 100 law firms. Her deep understanding of law firms has informed her unique approach to training and coaching attorneys and crafting business development strategies that serves both the individual client and overall organization.
Toni earned a Masters in Marketing from Johns Hopkins University and a B.A. in English from the University of Maryland at College Park. She is a member of the Legal Marketing Association and has authored numerous articles on business development and marketing within the legal services industry.